Tuesday, November 3, 2020

By God’s Grace and Spirit

When people start tussling with me over spiritual vision and want to take possession of what has been already God-given, I just release and take the high road. You see, no one can take from you what has been ordained and anointed by God. They can act out their misconceptions of ultimate power being in their hands, but that is really a fallacy.  It took me some years to finally come to terms with that. But I truly have. I can say that I have really learned my lesson. 


Ironically, this entire Coronavirus pandemic has taught a lot of us just how little ultimate control we have over news and current affairs and the consequences they have on everyday living and survival. 


I may know how to fight legal battles with the help of legal experts and heavy weights. But their power and skill is no match for God’s infinite wisdom and grace. So, I turn things over to God to fight my battles in matters in which I know I have absolutely no power or control. And would only be “fronting” if I presented that all power was in my hands. Then, there are such things as successors and heirs. People of God know when to yield to their anointing, their gifts of the spirit that are evident and sincere and not foisted up on their own purchase power and secular ambitions. Spiritual leaders know when someone is anointed with the Holy Spirit as well, and they make room for them. Can I get a witness?


By the way, the church is a spiritual emergency room, a refuge from the world as those that are in the world but not of the world. It is a sanctuary a place where God’s children are welcomed, filled and fortified with the Holy Ghost, energized and healed by God’s miracle working, living, spoken and written word. Church is a sacred hallowed place that is not formed fundamentally by brick and mortar but whose foundation is laid by the love of Christ which spreads from breast to breast, heart to heart. As Peter proclaimed “Upon this rock, I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Hallelujah and Amen. 

No comments:

Featured Posts

Cynthia Wilson Updated Contact Information (Updated 3.30.24)

  Multi-City Locations/Addresses: In the Detroit area: Cynthia Wilson  1420 Washington Blvd. Suite 301 Detroit, Michigan 48226 Email- creati...